All types of businesses need to convert dictation into well-formatted digital files. Digital transcription services are in great demand among legal, medical, media, academic, and corporate professionals. Leading transcription companies provide affordable digital transcription solutions for business meetings, personal interviews, seminars, classroom seminars, TV serial recordings, academic videos, and much more. These services help professionals gain from quality documentation, while saving time to focus on their core activities.
Features of Reliable Digital Transcription Service
- Dictate from anywhere: as long as you have access to computers and the internet, you can dictate from anywhere, and send or upload your audio files for access by the transcription company.
- Transcription of files in any format: a professional transcription company will accept files in any format including MPEG, MP3, MOV, MP4, WMA, WMV, DIVX, DSS, and more.
- Secure: Reliable service providers take care to ensure the confidentiality of client data with secure file transfer modes such as FTP and encryption protocol for the safe transfer through internet.
- Document management system: The document management system that the transcription company has in place allows the client to edit the files even as the transcription process is going on. This offers greater flexibility and minimizes errors.
- Stringent quality checks: top quality documentation is ensured as transcripts undergo stringent three quality checks before they are delivered to the client.
- Minimum turnaround time: clients can get their completed transcripts in customized turnaround time, helping them to meet important deadlines.
One of the greatest benefits of outsourcing digital transcription tasks relates to saving costs. Clients do not have to worry about hiring staff or setting up an in-house infrastructure for transcription. Professional transcription companies work with the latest technology and a skilled team of transcriptionists to provide quality solutions at affordable rates.