Seminars are occasions when important topics are discussed and a number of informative presentations are made. Seminar proceedings are usually transcribed and stored as digital files for future use and reference. MOS Legal Transcription Service, a U.S. based transcription company is experienced in providing seminar transcription services to meet the unique needs of big and small business owners, professors, students, managers, and professionals in the medical and legal sectors.
We can transcribe the presentations made during the discussion, which can also be formatted into books, newsletters and articles for use as reference databases.
Just dial 1-800-670-2809 for our No Obligation, Free Trial offer!
Accurate Transcripts for Audio/Video
- Business seminars
- Training sessions
- Religious seminars
- Market research
- Telephone conference
We accept files for transcription in various formats – digital audio, digital video, audio tape, micro cassettes, mini discs, CD/DVD, mp3, wma, wav, mpeg, mov and avi. Our expert transcriptionists ensure that the non-verbatim transcripts they deliver do not have unnecessary audio sounds that would affect the accuracy of the seminar transcripts. They can also provide word-for-word verbatim transcription if necessary.
Why Choose Us?
- Time coding/stamping can be done on request
- We ensure a three-level quality check with a team of expert editors, proofreaders and subject experts
- All files are scanned using subject-specific electronic dictionaries
- Strict security and confidentiality protocols such as 256 bit AES encryption
- Document flow management software that allows end-to-end data tracking
- Technical assistance 24×7, 365 days
- Secure file transfer through browser-based drop box, secure FTP or other software systems
- Customized turnaround time according to client needs
With our reliable documentation services, you can also benefit from competitive pricing where you can save 30 to 40% on operational costs. Call 1-800-670-2809 for more information about our seminar transcription services.
We are available at 1-800-670-2809 to support you.