Typing out every word and sound in a recording, especially for court recordings can provide a deeper understanding and insight regarding what was going on in a respondent’s mind when they were answering a question. MOS Legal Transcription Service, a reliable legal transcription company in the U.S., is experienced in providing quality verbatim transcription services for audio as well as video content.
We make sure to capture every word and sound as they are spoken, representing the live conversation or speech exactly as it happened.
Ask for our Free Trial offer!
Call our toll free number 1-800-670-2809 to sign up for our legal transcription services.
Accurate Reproduction of Verbal Data
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff provides high quality word to word transcripts of appeals, cross examinations, court proceedings, interviews, legal judgments and arguments, police station interrogation, police interviews, seminars, speeches, telephone interview, TV/radio interviews, and wire tap files in a timely manner.
While transcribing, our team pays attention to:
- Response tokens such as “hm”, “ok”, “ah”, “mmh”, “yeah”, “um”, and “uh” that provide a great deal of insight into both the nature of conversation and its informative content.
- Involuntary vocalizations such as coughing, sneezing, burping, sniffing, laughing and crying. Background noises such as sirens, and phone ringing also belong to this category.
- Non-verbal communication including actions, activities, and interactions of all the participants involved.
- Pronunciation and irregular grammar that are essential parts of records.
Based on your legal documentation requirement, we also provide intelligent verbatim transcripts, where fillers, ambient sounds and non-verbal communications will be edited out. Generally authors, journalists, and bloggers prefer this transcription method.
We have in place state-of-the-art security measures to safeguard all data entrusted to us – password protected computers, regularly updated firewall and antivirus software and monthly back-ups of computer systems. Our entire workforce is trained and monitored on privacy, security, and confidentiality.
Our Service Highlights
- Convenient dictation methods – digital recorder, toll free number, secure cell phone dictation and conference call recording
- Secure file transfer options – browser based drop box, secure FTP or other software systems
- Affordable pricing with 30 to 40% cost savings
- Customized turnaround times – personalized TAT and STAT
Interested in our verbatim transcription service? Dial 1-800-670-2809 to talk to one of our senior solutions managers for any information or clarification you may need.
We are available at 1-800-670-2809 to support you.