Telephone calls are often evidences for business deals, interviews, conferences, and market surveys. These interactions, recorded as audio files are then transcribed into readable texts for reference purposes. MOS Legal Transcription Service, a leading transcription service provider in the U.S, is experienced in providing quality and accurate telephone transcription services for legal entities, business firms and government organizations.
Recording and transcribing telephone conversations is important when it comes to verifying details of discussions, solving legal disputes, improving customer service, collecting and tracking all kinds of information, compiling the results of market research, and tracking and evaluating employee performance.
Ask for our Free Trial offer today!
With our competitive pricings, clients can save 30 to 40% on costs, which is lower than US market rates.
Accurate Transcripts of Telephone Records
- Phone interviews
- Phone conferences
- Other business conversations
- Voice mail recordings
- Toll free phone dictations
- Market survey recordings
- Customer feedbacks
We accept your recorded files in various formats such as digital, tape, mp3, mp4, wav, DVD, DSS, audio CD, cassettes.
Why Choose Us?
- Flexible dictation options – toll free number, digital recorder, secure cell phone and conference call recordings
- 99% accuracy with good audio
- Secure 256 bit AES encryption
- Complete document flow management
- Stringent quality assurance and checks
- Availability of complete workflow modules
- Transcript formats to suit client specifications
- Time stamping on request
With our telephone transcription services, you can focus on your core tasks to improve productivity and revenue. Dial our toll free number (800) 670 2809 to sign up for our services.
We are available at 1-800-670-2809 to support you.