Research students handle huge volumes of data from many resources and referral materials, for study purposes. Compiling and writing a thesis or dissertation is often a challenging task for them. They require the data to be assembled into a well organized document. Reliable thesis transcription services from MOS Legal Transcription Service helps students to convert their audio and video files into a well-organized text format, which becomes an important part of the final work that earns the degree.
Our service also greatly benefits students with hearing impairments. Specialized in handling various academic subjects, our transcriptionists are experienced in providing accurate transcripts for a wide variety of documents, ranging from handwritten notes to interviews taken during research work.
Accurate Transcripts for Students
- Oral interviews
- Conference proceedings
- Group discussions
- Classroom lectures
- Academic presentations
- Question and answer sessions
- Focus group studies
We transcribe both digital and analog files from a wide variety of formats such as DVD, audio cassette tape, micro cassette tape, DAT, MP3, MP2, WMA, RM, Microsoft Word, OpenOffice.org Text, Adobe PDF, HTML and other required formats.
Our Value Points
- Strict security and confidentiality protocols
- 99% accuracy (depending on quality of audio)
- Stringent proofreading and quality checks
- No charge for headers, footers, underlining or bolding
- Thesis compiled in customized style as per academic or client needs
- Technical assistance 24×7, 365 days
- Document flow management software allows end-to-end data tracking
- Insertion of time codes or duration in audio and video transcripts, on request
We provide services at competitive pricing that brings you 30 to 40% cost savings. Special rates and discounts are offered for students.
Call (800) 670-2809 for more details regarding our thesis transcription services.
Contact Us Now and Get a Free Trial on our Legal Transcription Services.
We are available at (800) 670-2809 to support you.