Legal letters are evidences in many court cases and are used to establish communication and convey legal concerns. These letters need to be preserved with quality documentation. An experienced legal transcription company with more than a decade’s service in the industry, MOS Legal Transcription Service can take care of your client letter transcription needs and provide accurate transcripts of your legal correspondence. Our comprehensive legal documentation services include drafting of letters, negotiation and also post-processing such as legal letter transcription or legal coding.
We can handle even your most complex assignments and deliver the completed legal letter transcripts in the format of your choice. Our clients include law firms, lawyers, legal agencies, and other legal entities.
Dial (800) 670-2809 and find out how we can help you save up to 30% to 40% of your costs.
- Letters to clients, attorneys, judges, and agencies
- Letters of advice
- Letters subject to formal agreement
- General releases
- Employment agreements
- Promissory notes
- Lease agreements
- Letters drafted on behalf of the clients
- Other legal engagement letters
Our Service Benefits
- We accept dictations via flexible and convenient options – digital dictation machine, toll-free number, conference call records and secure cell phone dictation
- We transfer all files through secure options – browser-based drop box, secure FTP or right into other software systems, based on your requirement
- Digital signature capabilities that help avoid the time-consuming process of printing and scanning documents every time signature is required
- Submission of transcripts within the turnaround times (anywhere from 24 hours or less) according to client requirements
- Free trial offer that helps clients test the quality of services provided
- No charge for headers, footers, underlining or bolding
Ask us for a Free Trial!
Contact Us Now and Get a Free Trial on our Legal Transcription Services.
We are available at (800) 670-2809 to support you.