Outsource your transcription tasks to a one-stop general transcription service provider in the U.S.!
Transcription needs vary, depending on the nature of your business. Accurate and quality transcriptions are crucial to preserve any form of content in text format.
General transcriptions are useful and beneficial in many fields. Transcribing audio and video recordings of meetings, interviews, conferences and other events is an essential but time consuming task. An experienced provider of general transcription services in the U.S., MOS Legal Transcription Service delivers accurate transcripts for a wide range of industries.
Our experienced team can transcribe all types of video as well as audio files pertaining to conferences, meetings, seminars, events, webinars, teleconferences, conference calls, and speeches. Our video and audio transcription services come with speaker identification, timestamps, audio tagging, and video captioning.
Our team of transcribers, editors and proofreaders understand that speed, accuracy, knowledge and skills are necessary for great results and that each industry has its own set of transcription requirements and set of standards. They have the expertise to serve several industries and have been providing customized transcription solutions for almost 2 decades.
Get your audio and video recordings transcribed in short time!
We offer competitive pricing with 30-40% cost savings!
Our General Transcription Services
Well-versed in business terminologies, our transcribers provide general transcription services for diverse industries and companies including legal, educational, insurance, medical, inventory, academic or scientific research, media and entertainment.
As one among the advanced general transcription companies in the U.S., we use the latest transcription tools and techniques. Based on your needs, our skilled team can provide verbatim or non-verbatim transcripts of audio and video recordings of the following:
Our Four Step Audio Transcription Process
Audio File Conversion
Transcription team prepares initial transcripts for the audio provided
Proofreaders and legal professionals edit/recheck the transcribed files
Secure File Transfer
Send us any form of recordings that you have with you! Our team can handle the transcription work, while you focus on your core business!
Our Transcription Service Advantages
- We accept files in various formats – digital audio, digital video, audio tape, micro cassettes, mini discs, CD/DVD, .mp3, .wma, .wav, .mpeg, .mov and .avi.
- You can choose your preferred transcript type – verbatim transcripts that capture all utterances, or non-verbatim transcripts that are clean, edited versions of the audio files and include only what is necessary.
- We ensure secure file transfer of transcribed files – via browser-based drop box, secure FTP or other software systems.
- Our stringent quality assurance process involves proofreading every transcript and getting them reviewed by QA professionals and subject matter experts.
- We provide faster turnaround time – personalized TAT and STAT. Get your transcripts whenever you require it – in 12 hours or in 10 days.
- Dedicated project manager and excellent customer support. Our project managers enable us to maintain a client satisfaction rate.
- We perform end-to-end data tracking using document flow management software.
Advanced technology, customized solutions, and the ability to handle projects of any size are what set us apart from other business transcription companies in the United States.
Enjoy 99% accuracy with good audio! No long-term yearly contracts to sign!
To contact our general transcription provider, call our toll free number (800) 670-2809.
Take a look at our Blog Posts
The demand for transcription services has grown in the modern era across several industries, including the medical, academic, legal, and many more. Realtors also increasingly depend on general transcription providers to transcribe their meetings,
Recording lectures and transcribing them into accurate notes for future…
Marketing is always a crucial part of……
We are available at (800) 670-2809 to support you. Get completed transcriptions in short time.