Outsource your transcription tasks to a one-stop general transcription service provider in the U.S.!
Transcribing audio and video recordings of meetings, interviews, conferences and other events is an essential but time consuming task. An experienced provider of general transcription services in the U.S., MOS Legal Transcription Service delivers accurate transcripts for a wide range of industries.
Our experienced team can transcribe all types of audio and video files pertaining to conferences, meetings, seminars, events, webinars, teleconferences, conference calls, and speeches. Our video and audio transcription services come with speaker identification, timestamps, audio tagging, and video captioning.
Our team of transcribers, editors and proofreaders understand that speed, accuracy, knowledge and skills are necessary for great results and that each industry has its own set of transcription requirements and set of standards. They have the expertise to serve several industries and have been providing customized transcription solutions for almost 2 decades.
We offer competitive pricing with 30-40% cost savings!
Get in touch with us today! Ask about our Free Trial! Call – (800) 670 2809!
Our General Transcription Services
Well-versed in business terminologies, our transcribers provide general transcription services for diverse industries and companies including legal, educational, insurance, medical, inventory, academic or scientific research, media and entertainment.
As one among the advanced general transcription companies in the U.S., we use the latest transcription tools and techniques. Based on your needs, our skilled team can provide verbatim or non-verbatim transcripts of audio and video recordings of the following:
Our Transcription Service Advantages
- We accept files in various formats – digital audio, digital video, audio tape, micro cassettes, mini discs, CD/DVD, .mp3, .wma, .wav, .mpeg, .mov and .avi.
- You can choose your preferred transcript type – verbatim transcripts that capture all utterances, or non-verbatim transcripts that are clean, edited versions of the audio files and include only what is necessary.
- We ensure secure file transfer – via browser-based drop box, secure FTP or other software systems.
- Our stringent quality assurance process involves proofreading every transcript and getting them reviewed by QA professionals and subject matter experts.
- We provide faster turnaround time – personalized TAT and STAT. Get your transcripts whenever you require it – in 12 hours or in 10 days.
- Dedicated project manager and excellent customer support. Our project managers enable us to maintain a client satisfaction rate.
- We perform end-to-end data tracking using document flow management software.
Enjoy 99% accuracy with good audio! No long-term yearly contracts to sign!
To contact our general transcription provider, call our toll free number (800) 670 2809.
Take a look at our Blog Posts
Recording lectures and transcribing them into accurate notes for future reference is an excellent way for students to ensure that all information presented in class is preserved. Transcribing lectures helps the students to retain information and make sure
Marketing is always a crucial part of every business and with time, it has evolved and changed its mode from print media to digital media. However, even after so much transformation, it still requires effort and attention.
Business meetings are essential in any business organization where many...
We are available at 1-800-670-2809 to support you.