Conference calls are a great way for businesses to communicate with their partners, associates, and staff who work in different locations. A great deal of information is shared during these calls. Conference call transcription helps to get sharable transcripts of these interactions.
At MOS Legal Transcription Service, we can provide you with error-free, searchable records of your conference calls, meetings or events of any length.
Why spend your time in note taking? Just get accurate transcripts from us!
Your office may be conducting conference calls, meetings or webinars in Zoom, WorkCast, Cisco WebEx, GoToWebinar or any such virtual conference platforms. Whether you require Zoom audio transcription, WebEx live transcription or any other real-time transcripts, our team can assist you efficiently.
Just record your Zoom meetings or webex meetings, audio or video conference calls and send them to us. Get reliable zoom transcription services or webex transcription in return.
Read Our Blog
Our Oklahoma-based online transcription company provides conference call transcription services for a wide variety of industries –
Reliable Business Transcription Services
Our business transcription services are available not only for conference calls, but also for –
- Board Meetings
- Business Meetings
- Legal Negotiation and Proceedings
- Focus Groups
- Market Research
- Earnings Conference Calls
- Investor Relations Calls
- Client Discussions
- Project Meetings
- Sales Presentations
Our Service Benefits
No-obligation free trail
Faster turnaround time
Safe file transfer options
Stringent quality checks
24×7 customer support
Multiple dictation options
- We use the latest technology to manage conference call recording and transcription for all digital and analog file formats.
- We can meet your most demanding deadlines – STAT or immediate requirements to 5 days.
- We accept recordings in various digital formats including MP4 or WMV format, standard tapes, micro cassettes, and VHS.
- Our team can handle files with multiple speakers efficiently, and provide verbatim or non-verbatim transcripts.
- We can also meet your time coding requirements: frequency of time coding, audio time code style, and subjective time stamping.
- Once your files are transcribed, we will send them back to you using safe file transfer options such as browser-based drop box, FTP or other secure modes.
With us, you can enjoy cost savings of 30 to 40%! No charges for underlining, bolding, headers, or footers.
No set-up fees and hidden charges!
We are available at (800) 670-2809 to support you.