MOS Legal Transcription Service can provide you with timely and accurate records of all the important points discussed in your conference. Keep everyone on track and make better decisions with our top-notch documentation support!
No More Note-taking!
Conference calls are a great way for businesses to communicate with their partners, associates, and staff who work in different locations. A great deal of information is shared during these calls. People may come up with excellent ideas, but remembering important points can be difficult when you want to review what was said, work out the details, and make decisions.
Our audio transcription services ensure accurate, shareable notes of your meetings and allow you to focus on what’s being said and encourage participation.
Get Accurate Transcripts in Quick Turnaround Time
In our company, transcription is a multi-stage process and is proofread and reviewed by our support team of skilled transcriptionists and quality control experts. We provide you with 99% accurate and legible transcripts for decision-making, follow-up, reference and effective record-keeping.
Our Oklahoma-based online transcription company provides conference call transcription services for a wide variety of industries –
GET AFFORDABLE TRANSCRIPTION WITH NO OBLIGATIONS OR LONG-TERM YEARLY CONTRACTS!
Call (800) 670-2809 to check out our Free Trial offer now!
Read Our Blog
Reliable Business Transcription Services
- Board Meetings
- Business Meetings
- Legal Negotiation and Proceedings
- Focus Groups
- Market Research
- Earnings Conference Calls
- Investor Relations Calls
- Client Discussions
- Project Meetings
- Sales Presentations
No-obligation free trail
Faster turnaround time
Safe file transfer options
Stringent quality checks
24×7 customer support
Multiple dictation options
- We offer safe, secure and easy to use file transfer via FTP servers, browser-based drop box and encrypted email.
- We accept conference call recordings in various audio and video formats such as MP4 or WMV format, standard tapes, micro cassettes, and VHS.
- We can meet your most demanding deadlines – STAT (immediate requirements) to 5 days.
- Our team can handle files with multiple speakers efficiently, and can provide both verbatim and non-verbatim transcripts.
- We can meet your time coding requirements: frequency of time coding, audio time code style, and subjective time stamping.
- Once your files are transcribed, we will send them back to you via your preferred file transfer mode.
- No charges for underlining, bolding, headers, or footers.
Get Started Today
To learn more about our conference transcription services, call (800) 670-2809.
Read our Conference Call Transcription blogs.
We are available at (800) 670-2809 to support you.