Insurance transcription is getting more relevant, as accurate and timely documentation is indispensable for any insurance claim files. Experienced in assisting the largest insurance companies in U.S. with their documentation requirements, MOS Legal Transcription Service offers insurance transcription services for life and health insurance companies, property and casualty insurance companies, business and law firms. As a leading legal transcription outsourcing company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, we have a dedicated team of transcribers experienced in providing both verbatim and non-verbatim insurance transcripts.
Our business transcription solutions can speed up the process of claims investigations and ensure timely settlement of insurance related cases.
Partner with us and benefit from cost savings of 30 to 40%! Just dial (800) 670-2809!
Reliable Legal Transcription Services for the Insurance Sector
- Recorded insurance claim statements
- Summary reports
- Insurance reports for property, holdings, assets
- Investigation and probe notes
- Theft/property damage reports
- Medical consultant reports
- Medical insurance
- Case management reports
- Legal and workers’ compensation reports
- Insurance meetings and interviews
- Fraud investigation reports
- Telephone conversations
Streamline Your Workflow and Increase Efficiency
As one of the leading general transcription providers, we are well-versed in legal aspects related to insurance claim processing. Our team can deliver digital documents that can be used for official and legal purposes.
- We accept insurance statements in various formats such as analog audio tapes, digital sound files, and video recordings
- We can provide word-for-word transcription of the audio files or concise, edited transcripts which contain only matter that is relevant to the case
- We accurately transcribe the recorded statements of plaintiffs, defendants and witnesses and help avoid unwarranted litigation
Our secure file transfer methods – browser-based drop box, secure FTP or software systems ensure that your valuable documents are safe. The final transcripts will be returned to you through browser based drop box or via secure FTP.
What Makes Our Service Unique?
- State-of-the-art technology
- Strict security and confidentiality protocols such as 256 bit AES encryption
- Document flow management software for end-to-end data tracking
- Fast/customized turnaround time
- Time coding/stamping on request
- Headers, footers, underlining and bolding free of charge
- Transcription available in the United States as well as offshore locations
- No long-term yearly contracts
Contact Us Now and Get a Free Trial on our Legal Transcription Services.
We are available at (800) 670-2809 to support you.