How does your transcription process work?
Once we receive your dictated files via a secured server, they are decrypted and allocated to our transcribers. After the transcription process, the files are forwarded to our editors/proofreaders for review. After the quality check, the work is evaluated by the project manager and the final copy is sent to you.
What options do I have for dictation?
Flexible options are provided for dictation. You can dictate via a digital dictation machine or use our dedicated toll-free number. The dictated information that is transferred to our server is downloaded by our transcriptionists.
How do I receive my completed transcripts?
We ensure quick and safe transfer of files via secure FTP and browser-based encryption system. We make use of secure 256 bit AES encryption for secure transfer of files over the internet (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari and so on). You can receive the transcriptions in any preferred format, even in multiple formats, by FTP (we will provide you the required information when you sign up), or e-mail. You can view and print your transcriptions online or download them to your computer.
How do you ensure quality?
Quality assurance measures we follow includes
- Stringent 3 level quality checking by editors, proofreaders and legal editors.
- Our transcriptionists use software such as Stedman’s Spell check and Webster’s dictionary and other legal directories for error-free results.
- Latest versions of MS office (97/98 and 2000, WordPerfect 9) and sound/ media players and converters (GoldWave, Windows Media Player, DVIPS, WinAmp, MSV, ICS, DVF, DSS and PC Dart PlayAll) are used for more accurate transcription.
What about confidentiality?
We ensure that your legal data remains strictly confidential and safe. Our security measures in this regard include password protected computers, round-the-clock manned security, daily updates of firewalls and the latest antivirus software.
What kind of file formats do you accept?
We can accept your audio files in any formats such as DSS, WAV, MP3, MSV, DVF, CDA and more. Documents can be processed to complement any word processing software and may also be converted to any required format (XML, HTML, etc.) for electronic processing, allowing access into an EMR or other MIS.
What about turnaround time?
We provide customized turnaround times (anywhere from 24 hours or less) according to the requirement of our clients. With high quality audio files, we assure faster turnaround time and more accurate transcripts.
What makes your service unique?
- 99% accuracy: Our accurate data transcription help legal professionals deal with important details such as the testimony of clients and witnesses, court verdicts, and vital communications.
- Round-the-clock support: We provide 24/7/365 technical support to ensure uninterrupted workflow.
- Free trial offer: This offer is to help you evaluate our service quality and features.
- Expert professionals: Our legal transcriptionists, proofreaders and editors have the expertise and experience to ensure successful completion of your legal transcription project.
Where are all your transcriptions done?
MOS have transcriptionists in United States and at our offshore facilities.
Why should I outsource my legal and other transcription requirements?
Outsourcing your transcription tasks to Managed Outsource Solutions can help to:
- Save money on operational, recruitment and infrastructure costs
- Avoid work pressure
- Reduce file backlog
- Save time and focus on core activities
- Streamline legal processes in your office
What if I still have questions?
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, feel free to contact us at 1-800-670-2809 or send an email to email@example.com. One of our solutions Specialist will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Contact Us Now and Get a Free Trial on our Legal Transcription Services.
We are available at 1-800-670-2809 to support you.