We provide customized turnaround times (anywhere from 24 hours or less) according to the requirement of our clients. With high quality audio files, we assure faster turnaround time and more accurate business transcription services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Legal Transcription Services?
With good quality transcripts, legal professionals can easily find the information they need and use it effectively.
Services can include transcription of the following.
Transcription can be done from audio recordings–physical tapes, digital files or videos. By outsourcing such transcription tasks to MOS Legal Transcription Service, legal entities can save valuable time and focus on their core tasks.
How does your transcription process work?
What options do I have for dictation?
How do I receive my completed transcripts?
How do you ensure quality?
Quality assurance measures we follow includes
- Stringent 3 level quality checking by editors, proofreaders and legal editors.
- Our transcriptionists use software such as Stedman’s Spell check and Webster’s dictionary and other legal directories for error-free results.
- Latest versions of MS office (97/98 and 2000, WordPerfect 9) and sound/ media players and converters (GoldWave, Windows Media Player, DVIPS, WinAmp, MSV, ICS, DVF, DSS and PC Dart PlayAll) are used for more accurate digital transcription.
What about confidentiality?
What kind of file formats do you accept?
What about turnaround time?
What makes your service unique?
- 99% accuracy: Our accurate data transcription services help legal professionals deal with important details such as the testimony of clients and witnesses, court verdicts, and vital communications.
- Round-the-clock support: We provide 24/7/365 technical support to ensure uninterrupted workflow.
- Free trial offer: This offer is to help you evaluate our service quality and features.
- Expert professionals: Our legal transcriptionists, proofreaders and editors have the expertise and experience to ensure successful completion of your legal transcription project.
Where are all your transcriptions done?
Why should I outsource my legal and other transcription requirements?
- Save money on operational, recruitment and infrastructure costs
- Avoid work pressure
- Reduce file backlog
- Save time and focus on core activities
- Streamline legal processes in your office
What if I still have questions?
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, feel free to contact us at (800) 670-2809 or send an email to email@example.com. One of our solutions Specialist will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Contact Us Now and Get a Free Trial on our Legal Transcription Services.
We are available at (800) 670-2809 to support you.