Outsourcing is a practical solution for transcribing workers’ compensation reports, as it can be very time-consuming for busy legal professionals. At MOS Legal Transcription Service, we have experience and expertise in providing workers compensation legal transcription service for lawyers, attorneys, law firms, law companies, and paralegals nationwide. As a leading legal transcription company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, we strive to provide error-free and well organized transcripts in minimum turnaround time.
Our team of transcriptionists can successfully handle your law transcription requirements, thus saving you office space expense, infrastructure costs and costs involved in training an in-house transcription team.
Let us make your job easy. All you have to do is to dictate your notes, upload it to our website, and we will do the rest.
Accurate Transcripts for Legal Professionals
Our transcriptionists, editors and quality assurance personnel are knowledgeable in diverse legal procedures as well as the legal terminology relevant to insurance policies. They can provide accurate transcripts of the following among recordings.
- Initial reports of injury
- General correspondence
- Casualty and liability status reports
- Financial reports
- Disability claims
- Follow-up notes
- Medical Record Summaries
Our advanced document flow management software features facilities such as end-to-end tracking of data, security compliant logs of each activity, audio and document file archives and dictation modification during the process.
Our Service Highlights
- Secure file transfer options – browser-based drop box, secure FTP or other software systems
- Flexible dictation methods – digital dictation machines, toll free number, secure cell phone dictation and conference call recording
- Three levels of quality checks to ensure an accuracy rate of 99%
- No charge for headers, footers, underlining or bolding
- Secure 256 bit AES encryption
- Round-the-clock technical support
- Customized turnaround time (TAT)
- No long-term yearly contracts
Outsourcing workers compensation transcription to MOS can save you significant time and money. We make sure that you have easy access to your transcripts, files and records even during the transcription process.
Our service is competitively priced, bringing you cost savings of 30 to 40%.
Focus on your core business by outsourcing your legal transcription tasks to us. Contact us at (800) 670-2809 for more details about our workers’ compensation legal transcription services.
We are available at (800) 670-2809 to support you.