Get user-friendly and convenient interview transcripts!
At MOS Legal Transcription Service, we are experienced in providing accurate interview transcription services to our wide clientele — lawyers, researchers, students, businessmen, authors, journalists, police, recruiters, market researchers, writers, consultants, translators and insurance providers.
Accurate transcripts of interviews are crucial in many industries ranging from corporate business to education and research to get meaningful information from various audio or video recordings. While a journalist requires accurate transcripts of the interview taken for breaking news,an academic researcher needs the same to get key findings from the interview recordings and a lawyer needs the perfect transcript to get key evidence from the interview.
Our team of transcribers is trained to efficiently transcribe even recordings that are of inferior sound quality, and have other issues such as background noise, regional accents, or where the interview has been done on the move.
Whether you require transcripts of one-to-one interviews or teleconference interviews, our interview transcription company can assist you to meet your requirements in a short time.
Error-free Real-time Transcripts for All Types of Interviews
We offer customized interview transcription solutions for:
- One-to-one interviews
- Documentary Interviews
- Focus groups
- Research interviews
- Telephone call recordings
- Marketing based interviews
- Job interviews
- Business Surveys and meetings
- Television and radio interviews
- Journalist interviews
- Radio interviews
- Police interviews
- Legal interviews
- Press briefings
- Interviews by authors
- Psychological interviews
Services from Skilled and Experienced Transcribers
- They have excellent listening and typing skills and will provide documentation in your required format
- They have expertise in subject-related technical and scientific terminology, which enables them to handle challenges such as difficult audio, foreign accents, multiple speakers and overlapping speech
- They strive to ensure total confidentiality of data
Why Choose Us?
- Accurate conversion of audio/video recording to text
- Stringent quality control
- 30-40% cost savings
- Electronic signature
- Secure file transfer by browser-based drop box, secure FTP or other
- software systems
- Solutions within the specified turnaround time
- Automatic search and printing capabilities
- Availability of full document flow management
Qualitative research involves collecting participants’ experiences, perceptions, and behavior. This non-numerical data is analyzed to gain insight into why people make certain decisions. Many industries use qualitative data gathering and analysis such as retail…
Today’s consumers are internet savvy and do serious research on products and services before making the purchase decision. That’s why businesses invest in market research before launching a new product or service. The common methods…
Reports indicate that big tech players and top financial services organizations are finding it a challenge to retain talent. Experts recommend conducting stay interviews to retain talent. According to the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM),
We are available at (800) 670-2809 to support you.