Real estate professionals use digital transcription services to produce accurate and timely notes on property-for-sale, home inspection reports, and other content. Along with other industry information, these notes can be used to create real estate reports that provide consumers with information about the housing market so that they can make more informed decisions.
To successfully reach out to their audience, realtors need to create clear, useful, reliable, and visually attractive market reports. Today’s tech-savvy consumers do everything online, and they do it on their mobile phone. And as the internet is all about social media, realtors need to ensure well-presented reports on popular platforms. This will help them get found, establish their authority in the industry, and generate new leads.
- Ensure content to hold your audience’s interest: What kind of content should a real estate report have? There are many topics that can be covered and best strategy to decide on the content is to communicate with your audience on social media and ask them what they want to hear about. One area where you can’t go wrong is the local housing market. Real estate agents can provide plenty of support and guidance to help home buyers and sellers understand the market where they live or plan to buy. This can help them make an informed decision about when is the best time to buy a home or sell the one they own. Useful information would include recently closed sales in the local market, sales trends over time, what renovated and unrenovated properties are selling for, how long properties tend to sit on the market before being sold, and other relevant market stats and trends. You can also recommend neighborhoods that buyers can check out. Include pictures of attractive and interesting properties that have been sold or are likely to be purchased soon.
- Include information about the neighborhood and local businesses: A www.bit.ai.com blog recommends documenting everything about the neighborhood in a real estate report. Provide information about the population, access to transportation, businesses and industries in the area, and all the basic amenities available. Providing such useful information will save your audience the time that would go into searching online. Your audience would also appreciate a review about local businesses in the area, such as restaurants, theaters, concert venues, and other attractions (www.placester.com).
- Avoid insider jargon: Don’t use industry jargon and abbreviations in your real estate market report. Easy Pro Agent recommends focusing on terms that are not in mainstream consumer use and either not using them or taking the time to explain them. Examples of terms that may need explanations are: ‘appraisal’ (written explanation of a property’s fair market value), ‘buyer’s market’ (there are more sellers than there are buyers in the market), and ‘escrow’ (an asset or escrow money is held by a third party on behalf of two other parties that are in the process of completing a transaction).
- Provide holiday-themed reports: Your audience will love to know what’s going on their locality. Incorporate holiday content into your real estate report to build greater rapport with your audience. Content could include a rundown of impressive displays in your target neighborhoods, special deals on offer, newly-opened businesses, and so on. Providing information on the trending events will position you as the informed source for such matters related to the neighborhood.
- Present high quality written and visual content: Focus on creating balance between text and visual content in your report. A well-crafted report is one that looks appealing and user-friendly at first glance, highlights important information, and makes it easy for users to browse and find what they are interested in. Compared to text, people are drawn to visual content which comes in many forms: images, infographics, videos, podcasts, presentations, and data graphs. While visual elements will definitely promote increased engagement, make sure to include relevant text along with them. For instance, video/audio transcription services can enhance the usability of your videos and podcasts and enhance the user experience. You can create your own visual content or leverage other people’s multimedia with permission.
Ensure that your real estate market report looks professional and presents all important information in an engaging and visually pleasing manner. To drive targeted traffic to your website, it should link to relevant places on your site such as landing pages, blogs, and guest posts. Any recorded notes that need to be transcribed in the course of creating your report can be done with the help of an experienced digital transcription service provider.