Video deposition allows the court and jury to see the witness and the evidence come live. Such depositions have become very popular, but it is difficult to edit them for use in the court. Video deposition transcription services synchronize the transcript with time code for the video. During the trail, the video deposition transcript can be played as evidence in the court. Such transcripts harness the power of sight, sound, and motion to impress the judge and jury.
Benefits gained through Video Deposition Transcription
Outsourcing video transcription to the right legal transcription company offers many advantages:
- Videotapes converted to MPEG files for use on the computer.
- Timely and efficient processing of your video synced with the transcription
- Digital video files synchronized to the transcript makes it easy for the attorney to find specific sections as the page and line numbers can be referenced within the transcript
- Error-free video transcripts with the transcription handled by efficient legal transcriptions. A three-level quality check can assure accuracy levels of up to 99%
- Synchronization with time-stamps if required
Video deposition transcription service can transform legal videos to create a better impact in court and make the trial process easier and more effective. Only an experienced legal transcription company can provide accurate video deposition transcripts at competitive prices. If you intend to outsource your video deposition transcription tasks, ask if a free trial is available so that you can evaluate the service before signing up.