Webinars play a significant role in today’s eLearning and product advertising strategies. Interactive seminars posted online offer a great opportunity to fresh material and promote interactive questioning. This popular and cost-effective mode of engaging with people online can be made even more effective with video webinar transcription. Documenting to make the content of the webinar can make it easily accessible for your audience as well as for search engines.
Let’s see how the transcription of webinars can help you meet your business goals:
- While videos are great, search engines love good text. Presenting the audio content of the seminar in text format and optimizing it with the right keywords makes it easy for search engines to find it, which will work to enhance your page ranking
- Interactive transcripts offer a better user experience which will increase user engagement. In fact, studies show that users tend to watch the full video when it is accompanied by captions or subtitles
- By paginating your video transcript, you can create linking opportunities to attract more inbound links. Once the video landing page is created, you can link to a page with just the text transcript. This will work great for your off-page SEO.
- Video seminar transcription facilitates deep linking on YouTube, bringing more eyes to your webinar.
- Translated transcripts play a good role in promoting the product to an international audience. Unlike a video with just a single audio language, digital transcription of the audio in different languages would provide even greater visibility.
- The transcripts of the webinars can be used for product & support documentation, case studies, whitepapers, infographic content, slideshare transcripts and event summary blogs.
A combination of video and textual copy enhances elearning opportunities and make the webinar a virtual training handbook. Webinar transcripts also improve communication in a much affordable way and exploring the many benefits that this option offers to market your content can take your search engine optimization efforts to a new level.
Seminars are mostly good sources of valuable information, opinions, views and insights. For businesses, information gained from seminars help in decision-making, knowledge analysis, forming conclusions, marketing and much more. Seminars need to be transcribed for archival purposes and future use and this has to be done very carefully and accurately. Seminar transcription offers many benefits.
- Transcribed seminars offer valuable data to the press and the media thus helping to build up constructive news and positive public opinion for the enterprise.
- The textual representation of seminar data aids the organizers to elucidate and evaluate the ideas, insights, and core purposes of the context to the media and the target audience.
- This would help people who could not attend the seminar to get informed about what was discussed and deal appropriately with future proceedings associated with it.
- Documentation of a seminar is beneficial for hearing impaired people who can read the transcripts and understand the content of the seminar. The seminar contents can be made available for a wider audience.
- A written format of seminar proceedings helps business analysts to draw conclusions regarding the various matters discussed.
- More than podcasts, search engines can do a good job at finding text-based information. When the transcribed record is put on the organization website, it could bring in more traffic for specific keywords.
- Transcripts always help to keep a record of the subjects covered within a specific seminar. You can get back to the records to reconfirm on a specific matter or to clarify any missing information.
- Transcripts can be used to create informational e-books, articles, reports, workbooks, or newsletters.
Business owners, professors, students, managers, legal and medical professionals can benefit from quality seminar transcription. There are established transcription companies that offer quality seminar transcription services and skilled professionals there would provide customized solutions. They could offer non-verbatim transcripts or word-for-word transcription depending on your specific requirements.