When performed the right way, legal transcription for court proceedings is a very convenient option for legal experts and self-represented people. These law transcription solutions cover a wide range of court events and reports including focus group meetings, attorney’s interviews, deposition summaries, trials, pleadings, medical board hearings, recorded telephone conversations, investigations, city council meetings, public hearings, police reports, 341(a) hearings and criminal court transcripts. With the proceedings saved in digital format, they are easier to retrieve.
Benefits of Reliable Court Proceedings Transcription
- 99 percent accuracy – The skill and experience of the transcriptionists coupled with a stringent three-tiered quality auditing process helps achieve this feat.
- Flexibility – Customers can choose between digital dictation machine and toll-free number dictation options, and FTP or browser based transfer with 256 bit AES encryption for file transfer
- Impressive turnaround – Except for immediate, other turnaround requirements can be met.
- Reduced overhead – Operating expenses would come down by as much as 40 percent
- Competitive pricing
- Round-the-clock online support is available
- Formatting to suit individual requirements
- Security and confidentiality – Every measure is taken towards the confidentiality of court proceedings transcription.