Get a Free Trial Now!
Digital transcription enjoys high demand because businesses now realize how important it is to have a handy textual copy of conferences, discussions, meetings, webinars, and interviews. Regardless of the size of your facility, MOS Legal Transcription Service provides quality services with the company’s efficient and professional staff and superior technology. We are dedicated to increasing your productivity, while reducing costs.
The primary advantage of digital transcription is its convenience. With so much accuracy and quality, we offer transcription solutions that can include regular straight transcripts with or without time stamps.
Secure, Accurate, and
- Our transcriptionists have the required language fluency and knowledge of technical jargon to ensure accurate word for word transcription for all projects they undertake.
- Upload your audio or video files (in whatever format they are), to us and we will transcribe them for you.
- We support audio formats such as MP3, DSS, MP4, WAV, and AIFF, and video formats such as MPEG-2, .dat, .mov, .swf, .avi, .wmv, and MPEG-4. Secure 256 bit AES encryption ensures confidentiality of your data.
- We have the necessary technology and infrastructure to handle any volume transcription.
Here Are Our Advantages
- Supports different dictation options such as - toll free number, digital recorder, conference call recording, secure cell phone
- Three levels of quality checking to ensure accuracy
- Regional managers and local representatives for each account
- Each customer is assigned a transcription team that stays the same for all their projects
- Domestic or international transcription as per customer requirement
- We make prompt delivery of project as specified
- Safe transfer of client files via browser-based drop box, secure FTP or other software systems
- Customized turnaround time
- Competitive pricing with 30 to 40% cost savings
We Look Forward to Partnering With You
No long term yearly contracts to sign! Trust us to meet your short term and long term requirements for files of any length within the TAT you set for us. Dial 1-800-670-2809 (toll-free) and speak to our senior solutions manager to find out more about our transcription services.