Attorneys handling criminal defense cases have quite a number of witness statements, taped telephone calls, informal hearings and video tapes which they want transcribed for various reasons. These reasons include: readying themselves for trial and settlement negotiations, and summarizing a medical report or deposition. Owing to the importance of the transcripts, accuracy and deadlines cannot be compromised at any cost. Thus, outsourcing to an expert legal transcription service provider is worthwhile.
Benefits of Using Outsourcing Solutions
Outsourcing solutions for criminal defense lawyers are associated with the following benefits:
- 99 percent accuracy consistently
- Use of the latest software and technical equipment to enhance audio quality and thereby ensure quality of transcription
- Flexibility with respect to accepted methods of dictation and file transfer
- Can meet any turnaround requirements including immediate and STAT
- Round-the-clock customer support
- Electronic signature capabilities
- Can access a particular file at any time, even if transcription is in progress, and make modifications
- Transcripts can be downloaded, faxed or emailed to the recipient
- Transcriptionists fluent in the English language and well-versed in legal terminology
- Superior security protocol
- Free Trial
Contact a Competent Company
Get in touch with a reliable legal transcription outsourcing company to enjoy all the above and other benefits.